Concert
I would like to share with you a concert I went to last weekend.
Last week, an artist named 'Sumika' performed at Osaka-jo Hall.
Do you know the artist Sumika? They are a four-piece band that sings a variety of songs, from fun songs to more somber songs. I am not a big fan of theirs, but I wanted to go to a live performance of the artist anyway, so I applied. However, my friend who went with me was completely fascinated by them and by the end of the concert, we had become their biggest fans. I want to go and watch their concert again!
It was also nice to be able to do a little sightseeing in Osaka while staying there. I was also able to eat kushikatsu for the first time in a while. It was very delicious!
Have you ever been to a concert?
I too went to the show at Osaka-jo Hall in September! Going to live shows is so much fun!
返信削除I went to a concert which was held in Fukuoka in December. Actually, I was moved to tears by the songs! I want to go again.
返信削除