Fishing
Last time I was back home, I went fishing with my family and my cousin.
My hometown is in Ehime Prefecture, closer to Kagawa Prefecture, but there are many fishing ports in the 'Nanyo' region of Ehime Prefecture, closer to Kyushu, so we drove three hours to get there.
On the way, we stopped at a roadside station to buy lunch boxes and eat them on the beach, and also to eat tangerines.
As a side note, you can often find tangerines floating in the sea in Ehime.Especially in the Nanyo region where we visited this time, there are numerous terraced fields of tangerines, and tangerines sometimes fall onto the road.
We visited several fishing spots, but there were not places where we could catch fish.
However, the last place we stopped at had a tremendous amount of fish and we were able to catch a lot.
We caught about 30 fish (scorpionfish, wrasse, and rockfish), among others.
On the way home, we stopped by my grandmother's house in Matsuyama.
We enjoyed cooking tempura, simmered dishes, sashimi, and other delicacies there!
I have not gone fishing for a long time, so I envy you!
返信削除