Music

 I would like to introduce some of my favorite singers.

The first one is YOASOBI.

The unit became famous for "Yorunikakeru," but they have also released many other great songs.

My favorite song is "Yasashii-suisei".

The song starts with a captivating voice and a wonderful melody that brings a story to mind.

The second song is "Ryokuousyokusyakai.

The group is characterized by their powerful voices and fresh tones.

Their songs always cheer me up.

I especially recommend "sabotage," which was the theme song for a TV drama.

It was the theme song of a TV drama, so many people know it.

Whenever I lose my energy, just listening to the music makes me feel a little more positive. 

Music is an essential part of my life.

Do you have a favorite singer?


コメント

  1. I like "YOASOBI" and "Ryokuoushokuyasai" too! I have never listened the song, "Yasashii-suisei",so after reading your blog, I listened. It's great! By the way, my favorite artist group is AAA.

    返信削除
  2. Same to you, YOASOBI is one of my favorite artists. I often listening to their song when I want to be refreshed by. And, I think YOASOBI's music video are very amazing!

    返信削除
  3. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  4. I was surprised to hear that "yoruni-kakeru" was made with only a PC.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Fishing

Manga