Outletlet mall

 Today I went to an outlet mall in Kurashiki. I like to go to various outlet malls. However, I feel that the outlet in Kurashiki has the best selection of stores and the best discount rates.This time I went there to buy winter clothes.

 Usually I go with friends, but this time I wanted to take my time to choose the clothes I wanted, so I took the train alone.

 It was my favorite store, and because they were having a sale, I was able to get a few cute outfits at a very reasonable price. As a college student, I need to wear my own clothes every day, and I need a lot of clothes. Therefore, this shopping was very worthwhile.

Then, I got tired of shopping on the way there, so I took a break for a drink at Starbucks.I drank 'Butter caramel millefeuille frappuccino'.It was very delicious.

I was very cold, especially in the outlets without walls or roofs, but I had a great time.

I want to go back and enjoy shopping again.

Do you often go to outlet malls?

コメント

  1. You visited Mitsui Outlet Mall, cool! I live in Kurashiki and actually I work for Ario Kurashiki, next to the mall, so I often go there. It is very convenient because we can move there by the aisle between Ario and Mitsui, and it is very near the Kurashiki station.

    返信削除
  2. I have visited Mitsui Outlet Mall and then I bought birthday present for my friend. I also need clothes for school, so I want to buy them next time.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Music

Fishing

Manga