Movie
I would like to share with you a movie I recently saw.
I watched a movie last week with my friends called "Suzumeno-tojimari".
Originally, I did not intend to go watch much of it. However, I went to watch it since my cousin, who is from Ehime Prefecture like me, recommended that part of the movie was set in Ehime Prefecture.I was impressed to watch that part of the story in the movie really took place in Ehime Prefecture.It was far away from my home town, but I was very impressed with the accurate depiction of a place I had been to.
Also, Ehime dialect appeared in the film, which made me feel nostalgic.
The other parts of the story were also very interesting, and I was engrossed in it from beginning to end.
I thought it was a movie that could be enjoyed by people of all ages, from children to adults.If you have time, I hope you will go and watch it.
I would be happy if you could tell me what movies you have seen recently that you found interesting.
コメント
コメントを投稿