My grandmothers

 I have two grandmothers, one on my father's side and one on my mother's side, both of whom I love very much.

 So I thought I would introduce them both to you.


 First, let me introduce my paternal grandmother.

 She is now 70 years old and has always liked to wear fancy clothes since I was a little girl. In particular, she likes clothes with animal patterns and often wears T-shirts with large tiger faces printed on them, striped pants, etc. 

 She loves to dance so much that she used to be a back-up dancer for local artists. I also like to dance, so I feel I am similar to my grandmother.

 Next, let me introduce you to my maternal grandmother. 

 She is calm and composed, in contrast to my paternal grandmother. She is good at cooking, especially daigakuimo (Japanese candied sweet patatoes) and chawanmushi (steamed egg custard) is very tasty. 

 When I meet her, we often talk about my school life and my friends.

 Since entering university and leaving my hometown, I have not been able to return home very often. However, I plan to return home during the year-end and New Year's holidays. So I am looking forward to meeting my two grandmothers  very much.



コメント

  1. My maternal grandmother is good at cooking, too. I cannnot cool very well as she can, so I will learn how to cook delicious food from her when I meet her in winter.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Music

Fishing

Manga