ASMR

 I would like to share with you what I am currently addicted to.

 It is ASMR.

 Do you know ASMR, which is an abbreviation for ”Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response”, and I especially like the sound of food being eaten. 

 Crispy fried foods, fluffy cakes, and many other food sounds, and every time I hear those sounds, I get hungry. 

 I actually started watching the video, thinking that I would listen to ASMR instead to satisfy my appetite so that I wouldn't overindulge in my sweet tooth.

 However, I think it had the opposite effect and rather increased my appetite.

 The ASMR youtuber I recommend is miyu. 

 She eats a huge amount of food and sweets neatly every time. 

 This makes it pleasant to watch all the time.

 If you don't know ASMR yet, please check out her YouTube. 

I am sure you will get hooked!

コメント

  1. I watched the Youtube video submitted by miyu. It was the video of croquettes. As you said, the sound of eating was very confortable and it made me hungry!

    返信削除
  2. I like ASMR and often listen to it, but I do not Miyu, so I will check the channel! My favorite youtuber of ASMR is Hatomugi. Do you know her? If not, please listen! I think you'll like it.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Music

Fishing

Manga