Self introduction
Hello!
My name is Ayana Watanabe.
I'm from Ehime prefecture.
I belong to the Faculty of Letters, and during my first year, We study various fields such as geography and philosophy.
In my sophomore year, We will focus on one subject, and I plan to study psychology.
By studying psychology, I want to help people who are mentally distressed feel better and alleviate the symptoms of mental illness.
I have two hobbies.
First,watching TVdramas. In the drama that started in October, I'm addicted to 'Silent'. I'm very curious about the future of the two main characters!
Second, cooking. I can't cook very elaborate dishes, but I often make hamburgers, stir-fried vegetables, and fried rice. I usually cook and eat by myself, so I would like to make elaborate dishes with my friends.
I am a little shy, but I hope to make many friends through this class.
Thanks in advance!
I belong to faculty of education and study how to communicate with children, so studing psychology is important for me too! I also like watching drama and I am watching 'Silent'. Let's talk about its feelings next time!
返信削除Watching TV dramas! Nice! Actually, I haven't watched them for more than 3 years. So I want you to recommend me some dramas!
返信削除I plan to major in psychology in my second year. Let's study hard together.I’m looking forward to spending a time together!
返信削除