My pets
I would like to introduce the creatures that I keep at my family home.
First, I have a budgerigar. Her name is 'Pani-chan'.
I have been keeping her since I was 11 years old.
I don't know if she underatands Japanese, but she often listened to me one-sidedly.
Since I started living alone when I entered university, I can't meet her very often at my family home now.
I miss her, but she often talks happily, so I don't think she misses me.
Second, I have some white crayfish.
My father started raising them about 7 years ago.
They are albino crayfish. So,They are cuter than ordinary red or black crayfish.
There are many other creatures in our house, such as killfish and small shrimp.
Writing this blog made me want to go back to my family home and meet them!
I'm surprized to know albino crayfish because I have never watched white crayfish. I have three goldfish in my home and one of them try to get feed by covering and opening mouse when I pass near. It's cute and makes me feel happy!
返信削除